Best newsletter plugins for WordPress

(Hamid Ali Ansari) #1

Please tell me the Best Newsletter plugins for wordpress

(Yash Chandra) #2

I like MyMail. They are not free but found them to be reliable in terms of their campaign setting and delivery.

They also have great add-ons for integrating with email delivery services like Mandrill, Sendgrid etc.

(Leland Fiegel) #3

First, you should probably choose an email service provider and then base your decision around that. Are you already using something like MailChimp?

(Hamid Ali Ansari) #4

i have installed this plugin, here is the url:

but i am little bit confuse in its configuration settings. and when i signup with an email for testing purpose its says “Please fill in the email field”

(Andy McIlwain) #5

Have you connected the plugin to an email marketing provider (e.g. MailChimp)? It looks like that plugin is just acting as a front-end form for capturing email addresses and feeding them back to a list hosted elsewhere.

Yeah, you really want to use a newsletter service rather than a built in newsletter plugin. You’ll possibly have problems with your newsletters getting marks as spam. Even worse they could never arriving at all, because the subscribers email server may block it before it even gets to the subscribers email account.

(Yannick) #8

May I suggest to give a try to our newsletter plugin Jackmail Newsletter ?

What differentiate us from other newsletter plugins, is that we do have our own smtp server inside the plugin. So you don’t have to fiddle with settings or sending by package of 100 per hour, or to leave your lovely WP dashboard to create through another website.

It’s all in (like Adidas would say).
Plugin is free
Support is free
Updates are free
All features are included
We grant 3,000 emails per month for free (100/day as a limit for the free version).
And above, you have cheap prices.

Hope you’ll love it :wink:

(Moeez) #9

I think you should use a newsletter service. MailChimp is the best solution to your problem apparently. I use it on my blog and it works perfectly.

(Abhishek Deshpande) #10

These are some of the best Newsletter Plugins for WordPress:-

• OptinMonster

• Newsletter

• Bloom

• Chimp Mate Pro

Shri Krishna Technologies

(Yannick) #11

Theses are mostly forms plugins. He’s looking for a newsletter plugin, like, not like Bloom or Gravity forms for example :wink: