Feedback on a free theme

Hi guys! I would like some feedback on my latest theme. There isn’t much to say about it, it’s your typical business like theme… you can see the demo here.

It’s also available for download if anyone wants to test it.

Thank you!

I like that it’s styled just enough to inspire re: different ways custom branding can be incorporated, but no so much so that I’d feel constricted creatively by the design.

There are a lot of free themes with a similar layout, but I also really like the care you seem to have put into curating the way information is delivered/presented on the homepage. It gives the impression that you really thought about who would be visiting the site and the information users would want to be provided with without having to click around.

I bookmarked it to try on a development site when I have more time.

Thanks for the reply! if you find any issues/bugs, please let me know :slight_smile: with a dm.

(Leland Fiegel) #4

Slick design! The only thing I noticed is that header is a bit finicky when you’re scrolling near the top. See GIF below (I compressed it so the colors look a bit weird).

I’m curious about your business model too. Are you basically giving the entire, full-featured theme away for free? Then upselling customers on additional, individual features like WooCommerce compatibility?

I kinda need to remake the header (at least the js part). I plan on making plugins for it, like more complex sections, typography, video backgrounds and so on. The thing is I have all the time in the world (until it gets accepted on .org, 4-5 months…) :upside_down:

Thanks for the gif, it helps a lot!