Follow @WPChat on Twitter, follow back, all that good stuff

(Leland Fiegel) #1

Not sure if a lot of you realize this, but WPChat has its own dedicated Twitter account at @wpchat.

In less than a week we have a pretty solid community foundation here, but I think by following @WPChat and retweeting links to your favorite discussions to your own respective Twitter followers, it could really help its growth over time, along with highlighting your knowledge/expertise of topics (assuming you’ve contributed to the discussion as well).

Also I do a terrible job at following back on that account, so if you want a follow back just leave a note in this thread with your Twitter handle.

(Jeff C) #2

Once this place starts hopping, you may have a full time job pushing out links to great threads :smile:

(Olaf Lederer) #3

I’m in :blush: … I don’t use twitter so much to find fresh reads (it takes too much time)

(Leland Fiegel) #4

Haha, I don’t know about that. Will probably spend a few minutes a day just scheduling tweets throughout the day.

(Edward Caissie) #5

Just started following with @JellyBeen

(Leland Fiegel) #6

Thanks. Just followed back!

(Scott Wyden Kivowitz) #7

following with @scottwyden :slight_smile:

(Edward Caissie) #8

Thanks :slight_smile: … and some random characters to fill the minimum requirements :wink:

(Matt Ryan) #9

Following with @capwebsol

(Leland Fiegel) #10

Think I’ve got all of you. Also bumping this. :smiley:

Should probably put a button or something somewhere on the site so more people realize we actually have a Twitter account.

(Brin Wilson) #11

Consider me smitten! :wink: