Free private content with custom content depending on users

Hi all, I am looking for a plugin that allow a private area (pages/posts) on the site (free access but users have to be registered): but not the same content for registered users : it depends on a kind of “user category”.
For example : category A user will have access to content #1 and category B user will have access to content #1 + #2 or content #3
I wanted to try this one https://restrictcontentpro.com/ but it seems to be for selling membership.
Thanks in advance

(Leland Fiegel) #2

Pretty much every WordPress membership plugin, Restrict Content Pro included, will allow you to set a membership level price to “0” which allows free registration and access to whatever that membership level includes.

I don’t quite follow what you mean with “user category” but with Restrict Content Pro, you can just set up different free membership levels that provide access to different pieces of content. Would that work?

(Faruk Erdogan) #3

I recommend WooCommerce Membership Plugin. You can set any access to post categories as you mention. Just check and read their documentation. This plugin is not free, you have to pay for it but you will get great support.

Thanks I think it will work that way

Thanks I will have a look at their documentation