Free soon-to-expire domains

(Leland Fiegel) #1

Embarrassed to admit I own some of these, but some are decent that I just have no use for and want to get rid of.

Here’s the first batch:

Themenado.com. Expires 4/4 at GoDaddy. Like Sharknado, but for themes. Includes free slogan: A Whirlwind of WordPress Theme Awesomeness

ViralPlugins.com. Expires 4/20 at NameCheap. This is actually kinda good. I just have zero interest in making plugins anymore.

ThemeDisco.com. Expires 5/7 at GoDaddy. I had this idea for a disco-themed theme shop, but nah. Decided to go for a more “serious” brand with Themetry.

One per customer. Be prepared to renew the domain before the expiration date. Please post in the thread if you’d like one, and I’ll get in touch with you to push the domain to your account.

I will only push domains, not transfer. I know a lot of y’all are GoDaddy haters but I’d like to keep things simple, and keep in mind this is a freebie. :relieved:

I will let these domains expire, so if you want one and don’t claim it now, you may have to fight other people for it on domain auction sites.

No strings attached. If you claim one of these free domains and end up turning it into a multi-million dollar business, you don’t owe me anything.

These are just domains I have expiring within the next month or so. Keep your eyes peeled for updates. If you don’t see any you like, consider sharing this thread so other people might find one.

Also, feel free to list your own unwanted, soon-to-expire domains here under the same terms.

(Josh Pollock) #2

Leland -

I would love to have ViralPlugins.com. My NameCheap account is under the email Josh@joshpress.net

Super appreciated.

Take care,
Josh

(Mark Senff) #3

Themenado. Theme. Nado. Oh Leland. :wink:

(Leland Fiegel) #4

Like I said, embarrassed to admit I own some of these. :grin:

(Brad) #5

NOOOOOOOO…!!!

@leland Don’t feed the animals!!!

AHHHHHH…!!!

@Josh owns viralplugins.com

HEAD FOR THE HILLS !!!

(Josh Pollock) #6

Themenado is genius. If I made themes I would want that.

(Leland Fiegel) #7

:’(

(Miroslav Glavić) #8

I would of taken Themenado.com if I would of known sooner.

out of curiosity - why not full transfer?

(Leland Fiegel) #9

It might not be too late to renew, but you’d have to PayPal me the renewal fee upfront since I can’t push or transfer an expired domain. It would be $14.99 + ICANN fee.

It’s just kind of a pain on my end to deal with approval emails, EPP codes, etc. An intra-registrar account change is instant, then whoever takes over the domain can transfer it to wherever they want from there.

(Leland Fiegel) #10

ThemeLava.com. Expires in 5 days at GoDaddy.