How effective are Youtube channels for WordPress blogs?

(Moeez) #1

I run WPblog and I am thinking of starting a Youtube channel for it. How effective are those if I want to increase my audience?

Also, can anyone suggest any best practices so that I can get more subscribers and views on my videos?

(Faruk Erdogan) #2

Hi @Moeez. You must start your Youtube channel if you in the publishing sector. Google pushes the videos about search queries. Because people prefer watching than reading an article. And they spending much more time on videos.

On the suggestion side, you should focus on problem-solving videos especially making money and how-to videos with WP :slight_smile:

(Moeez) #3

Hey, thanks Faruk! I have made a video tutorial and will share it with you when I am done.

(Jeffrey Carandang) #4

I’m using Youtube and Vimeo videos for my tutorials and feature previews for my Widget Options Plugin and works great but I haven’t got lot of subscribers though. I hope you can create a blog post for this free plugin of mine too. Thanks!

It’s waste of your time … from my perspective. I would rather invest your time and energy to your business than to Youtube or Facebook …
I can’t even imagine, that I watch a video while building a website. If any tutorial, I prefer step by step guide with pictures and text without too much bullshit around it.

BTW nice clean website. Good luck.

(Leland Fiegel) #6

Awesome domain name.

I think there’s a lot of demand for WordPress-related content on YouTube.

Unfortunately I don’t know much about YouTube video promotion, but I think it’s a worthwhile source of traffic for sure.

(Faruk Erdogan) #7

I agree with that.

You must create WordPress Wizard with this domain name and it must not be free of charge. It must create revenue day 1.

(Moeez) #8

Not a bad idea Faruk :wink: I will definitely provide you a premium version of it for free if we even go ahead with the plan :smiley:

(Faruk Erdogan) #9

Oh @Moeez, I remember that backlink is not important for Google anymore. More important thing is relevant content on your website. Because of that, shooting videos about any topic in your blog post increase user’s spending time on your website. Spending time on a website is important because Google thinks its content relevant and user spending time there.

(Miroslav Glavić) #10

he should of gotten wp.blog