We are currently looking for interested persons to join our documentation team as ongoing contributors.
If you are someone who has the time, ability to write in proficient English (we’ll consider translations at a later date) and enjoy writing how-to guides for MyPreview’s products, this may be a job role for you.
- 1+ years of WordPress experience.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Working knowledge of a Git and Github.
- A passion for explaining things in details and describing the how-to guides using baby steps.
- Writing in-depth, comprehensive articles about a variety of our WordPress products, from enhancement and optimization to how to guides and customization.
- Great organizational skills, and attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity.
- Logical team-player, with excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently on multiple tasks under a tight schedule.
- Meeting weekly publication deadlines.
- Regularly coming up with new and exciting ideas for our WordPress and WooCommerce products.
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of WordPress actions and filters (hooks).
- Experience working with WordPress Customizer API.
- Familiarity with PHP and OOP skills.
WE’LL BE LOOKING FOR
- Clarity – How well you can explain a topic with baby steps.
- Article MUST cover the subject in all aspects.
- Spelling and grammar – This is basic stuff.
We’re looking for writers who can provide quality work.
The important thing is that you’re communicative, whether that be over email or Slack. This is a remote job, after all.
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skills and experience.
contact us at jobs email address if you’re interested.
PS. I’m not interested to work with an agency in any possible way and please don’t make me hit the spam button when I see your message in my inbox.
Thanks WP CHAT for publishing this!