Say hello and introduce yourself

(Andy Fragen) #103

Hi everyone!

I’m a little late to this party. I’m mostly a self-taught developer. I’ve been dabbling in WordPress since around 2007. Mostly I play around in the backend with plugin development.

I’m the primary developer of GitHub Updater. A plugin that allows for updating of plugins or themes that are hosted on GitHub, Bitbucket, or GitLab.

Oh yeah, my day job is as an acute care surgeon. :mask:

(Ashok) #104

Hi Everyone,

I m Ashok from Berlin and founder of the WP Event Manager - we are building awesome plugins for event management. It is open source,lightweight , scalable and full featured event management Wordpress plugin. Looking forward for your feedback and i m sure that it will help some of you.

(Ana Segota) #105

Hi everyone,

I am Ana from Anariel Design - we are building niche WordPress themes for charities, bloggers and restaurants. We are selling mostly on our website &
You can read more about my WordPress journey on HeroPress: My Road To WordPress

Happy to get to know you here :). Have a nice day!

(Ahmed Yahia) #106

I’m Ahmed from Target Media Co. located in Kuwait. Creating WordPress websites and mobile apps.

(Naresh Devineni) #107

Hello everyone,

I always wanted to develop high standard wordpress themes, So although I have a distribution ready wordpress theme, I keep refining it until all my doubts are cleared.May be it will take forever for me to release it :stuck_out_tongue:

and I am here to fire all my doubts :wink: Get ready :smiling_imp:

(Leland Fiegel) #108

I say set up a demo site, and upload the code to GitHub, and link to it here. WP Chat is a great place to solicit feedback for these sorts of things. :slight_smile:

(Naresh Devineni) #109

Sure, I will do that soon :slight_smile:

(Alastair Brian) #110

Hi, My name is Alastair Biran and I am a developer. Running about 5 to 6 website on Wordpress. I love this very much

(Imtiaz Rayhan) #111

Hi everyone,

I am Imtiaz Rayhan. I have been using WordPress for last 5 years. And recently got into plugin development and I’m loving the process.

Here is my WordPress profile.

Looking forward to connect with you all more.

(Richard Tabor) #112

Hi all! :wave:

I’m Rich from ThemeBeans and Merlin WP (a new side gig for on boarding theme users). I’m a WordPress developer, designer, reviewer of WordPress themes at ThemeForest, and an aspiring writer on a good day. Also, the proud father of two baby girls! :baby::baby:

(adrian jones) #113

My name is Adrian. I have a small business and work mostly with small businesses trouble shooting. I have authored a theme and a few plugins, the most popular of which is probably the Guest Author plugin.

(Yannick) #114

Hi Everyone !

My name’s Yannick. I’m 34yo, living in Lille (France). I’ve been a user of WordPress since 2009 and my first blog about football. I’m now a marketer and business developer for the company Jackmail, a WordPress plugin to create and send newsletters (yes, it includes a real routing platform to avoid you to fiddle with smtp settings).

I’m here to help, and to be helped :slightly_smiling_face:

(Tavleen) #115

Hi Everyone!

I am Tavleen and I’m the co-founder of XLPlugins. My company builds plugins for WooCommerce store owners that help them increase store conversion.

I first used WordPress to set up my own blog back in 2007.

I still love to write and I write blog posts and also create a lot of videos. When I am not working I am enjoying a hot cup of Indian chai with cinnamon cookies or baking (stories not cake, of course! ;).

(Moeez) #116

Hello WordPress enthusiasts!

I am Mohammed Moeez. I am a WordPress blogger at WPblog. We are a WordPress resource website and we publish content on WordPress themes, plugins, hosting and WordPress tutorials.

Looking forward to having a great time interacting with many WordPress users! :smiley:

(alexander biscajin) #117

Hello everyone. My name is Alexander and i am new to this WPchat community. I hope i met WordPress experts here who will share their experiences and let me lean more about WordPress.

(Mads Jacobsen) #119

Hey guys, I’m a new wordpress user working at a start-up company. We’re building a platform and I’m in charge of making it work (lucky me xD). So, I’m hoping this is a place I can come and get help (I found it while looking for help). Happy new years :slight_smile:

(daniele vassalli) #120

Ciao sono Daniele Vasalli, sono un webmaster Italiano. Sviluppato molti siti e plugin per wordpress.
L’ultimo sito che ho sviluppato è quello della chat di ciao amigos

(Shamir) #121

I am Shamir. I am here to ask so many doubts about WordPress and help answer some of the doubts that others might have.