Shipping Methods

Hi,

So I have this weird issue. I have two shipping zones. Free Shipping after $201 and Flat Rate at $10. Now if i add both methods to the checkout tab, its always shows as flat rate, even when the order is above $200. If I create one shipping zone and add the two methods it will allow the customer to choose free shipping once the order is above $200. I dont want the customer to have to choose, it should be automatically done. Any ideas?

I am using woocommerce for basic shipping methods.

With debug mode on, it says customer matched zone Flat when the order was above 201.

If I remove flat and leave free shipping, free shipping will work but not flat. For this setting if the total was lower than 201 it displays two errros:

Shipping
There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

Sorry, it seems that there are no available payment methods for your state. Please contact us if you require assistance or wish to make alternate arrangements.

I have geolocate on.

Thanks

(Ben) #2

I’m afraid I don’t know the answer to your question - but have you tried asking WooCommerce support? I suspect they will be able to help better than we can.

I know a couple of the people on the WooCommerce support team and I know they will help if they can.

(Leland Fiegel) #3

Going to close this thread because it’s a support question. Definitely contact WooCommerce about this. Hopefully they’ll be able to help.

Best of luck.

(Leland Fiegel) #4