I’m really curious what hard- and software everybody is using the build their websites and/or apps, maybe I’ll discover some new software.
My main workstation is a new MacBook Pro Retina (15") with 16GB of memory and the 2,4Ghz i7 + 256GB SSD. Love the speed of this machine. At the office it’s hooked up to an 27" Thunderbolt display.
- Panic’s Coda for quick & dirty code editing on production servers
- 1Password password manager (a must with all those clients passwords)
- The new Mailbox App for Mac (this is really awesome)
- Sublime Text (current the beta of version 3) as the main editor
- Sketch 3 (got a designer that uses this too… bye bye Photoshop)
- Tower and the Github for Mac app for Version Control
Furthermore there’s an NAS of Synology for internal uses