Who's going to WordCamp San Francisco?

So who here is going to WordCamp San Francisco? Do you also plan on attending any of the contributor days?

http://2014.sf.wordcamp.org/

I’m planning on going! I definitely want to go to the community summit day and I’ll probably stick around for the contributor days as well. Hope to finally meet you there Jeffro!

I just wish they’d hurry up and release the tickets!

I’m planning on going on :slight_smile:

I definitely want to go … just have to sort out the budget. I’ll probably be there for the week if all goes well, too.

I’ll be there for both the WordCamp and the contributor days. :slight_smile:

Great, can’t wait to meet you for the first time. I wonder how many people will be going to WCSF and then the first official Woo Conference?

Likewise, I look forward to meeting you as well! I imagine WCSF will once again be attended by “way too many” just like every year. :smile:

@Jeffro Are you going to the Woo Conference?

Unfortunately, no. I didn’t realize it was going on until after I made my travel arrangements.

I will be there but not for the contributor day. . Was there last year too. :slight_smile:

I’ll be there this year, and am hoping to attend the Community Summit. I’m excited about the speaker lineup, but can’t wait for tickets!

Yep, all sorted out … I’ll be there for the week; hoping to meet a lot of people in person that I have only met online.

I wish I could go. But I’ll have to settle for a virtual attendance ticket.

I recently booked my flight and will be in San Francisco October 24th near 1 PM. Leaving the following Tuesday the 28th.

There is still time if you need a hotel room to get a great discounted rate at the Triton. http://2014.sf.wordcamp.org/2014/09/26/update-hotel-triton-rate-extended-until-wednesday/

Well dog gone, the time is near. With the schedule posted, what are you folks most interested in learning about? Which sessions are on your must attend list? With a World Series and the Surgeons conference going on at the same time, it’s going to be a human nightmare :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll see everyone who’s going there! Excited for my first WCSF.