WordPress Frameworks Get A New Cozy Home

I’m guessing most of you have heard that earlier this year (March 2016), the plugins review team issued a statement on make.wordpress.org that frameworks are no longer allowed in the official plugins repository.

So… today IncludeWP is born :slight_smile:

It had started as a fun & refreshing weekend side-project for the Freemius team, and this is what it looks like now, with many improvements and even a collaboration with @itibook - thanks, Luca!

Enjoy and please share & contribute - it’s open sourced :smiley:

Cc @vovafeldman

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen that. It looks pretty cool.

Right now it only has the more well known frameworks, so I don’t have a need for it since I’m already familure with all of them. I think once it starts getting more the less know frameworks in the list it could really be a great tool.

1 Like

Ah, the best kept secret in the WordPress community is finally announced. :smiley:

This is an awesome resource, and even cooler that the code is open sourced. Thanks for sharing here.

2 Likes

Thanks @wpgaijin!
We’ve been receiving quite a few pull requests to add more & more frameworks, so you should probably start seeing them coming in soon.

Thanks, and hope this resource is helpful for WordPress devs looking for the perfect framework match for their next project :slight_smile: